ACMT manufactures components of various complexity for a number of domestic and international manufacturers.
ACMT’s Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) business units leverage the synergies to support your product throughout the entire service life of these parts.
From a single detail part to medium and complex assemblies, ACMT provides superior manufacturing solutions for the world’s major Commercial, Industrial and Military gas turbine manufacturers, associated support businesses and other critical industries that demand high quality and on budget and on time.
By providing a total global solutions package, ACMT can address the constantly changing expectations of our customers from the procurement of the raw material, through the development and manufacturing stages, the use and maintenance of qualified, approved sub-tiers, to the final inspection and delivery of the finished part, ACMT provides the complete solution for your manufacturing demands.
Taking the ‘Best Practices’ from Lean Manufacturing, Shingo Concepts and drawing on our Experience, ACMT is investing in Equipment, People and Technology to ensure we keep pace with future market growth.
- Training – one of our biggest investments with the commitment to increasing the value of our personnel through classroom and on-the-job training as well as Apprenticeship programs.
- Technology – Traditional and non-traditional manufacturing, materials and methods are used at ACMT.
- Equipment – New equipment with a focus on high quality and high output.
- Dedicated Clean Rooms and specific equipment dedicated to handling specific material types ensure part and process integrity and prevents any airborne or surface contamination issues during the manufacture or repair of composite or bonded/molded assemblies.
- A consistent regiment of cleaning, checking and testing and calibration is part of the standard work – 6S – that supports our customer’s satisfaction and maintains our level of success at having a really world class facility.
ACMT capabilities include the manufacture of medium to complex assemblies of internal and external commercial gas turbine engines.
These components and assemblies include:
- LPC Compressor Stator Assemblies and Segments
- LPC Compressor Shrouds
- Fan Exit Guide Vanes and Multi-Vane Segments
Various materials are used in the manufacture of these components and include:
Processes and methods of manufacture – internal capability are:
- Laser cutting
- Laser part marking
- Water jet cutting
- Hot and Cold Forming
- Titanium Hot Forming
- Surface Coating
- Bonding –
- Composite and Metallic
- Rubber to metal
- Rubber to composite
- Epoxy bonding
- Welding – Aluminum, Inconel, Steel and Titanium (and other exotic alloys)
- Blending and Deburr
The ACMT Advantage
- Innovative, Smart, Fast, and Lean Manufacturing through investment in New High Output Equipment
- Collaborate with Client Engineering, Proposing Cost Avoidance Solutions
- Reduced Waste, Smart Decisions, and Lower Price by lowering cost
Looking for lower price & shorter lead times while maintaining the same quality? Call 860-645-0592 or contact us.