ACMT Manufacturing Technologies, MRO – Repair Operations is a FAA (14 CFR) Part 145 Repair Station and operates under FAA and EASA regulations providing Overhaul and Repair services to Commercial Gas Turbine Engine components, assemblies, and modules.
- Fan Module and Low Pressure Compressor
- Fan By-Pass and Composite Components and Assemblies
Types of Parts Overhauled:
- Single Simple Bracket
- Fan Exit Guide Vane
- LPC (Booster Vane) Stator Assemblies
- Large Major Cases and Modules, including the Front Fan Case, Fan Frame and Fan Frame Shroud and Fan Exit or Intermediate Case
ACMT maintains strict policies regarding adherence to customer instructions and compliance to accomplishing all repairs.
Most orders inducted for overhaul are repaired using OEM publications or to an Air Carrier’s approved maintenance program.
Parts that are deemed to be beyond the limits defined in those documents are often segregated and advised to the customer that while being unrepairable to current OEM or 121 date, they could be candidates for an extended repair or for repair development.
These types of repairs would only be offered to the customer after inspection and review of the part condition.
Repairs Offered Post-Inspection:
- OEM Engineering Authorization (EA)
- One Time Concession (OTC)
- Customer Departure Record (CDR)
- FAA RS-DER
The ACMT Advantage
As part of the ACMT Advantage, we welcome all inquiries regarding repair development and conditions that you are seeing as the world’s fleets mature. Our global presence allows us to interpret developing trends in what may otherwise seem to be an anomaly.