Internationally Recognized as a World Class, Performance-Based Company
Founded in 1986, ACMT has grown and diversified into 3 Strategic Business Units that focus on ways to increase customer satisfaction while increasing the customer’s value-added portion of the product or service.
- OEM Manufacturer of medium to complex components and assemblies
- Overhaul, Repair, Modification and Inspection of Gas Turbine Components and Accessories
- ADhesives and CHEMicals / Formulation and Repackaging of consumable materials
As the global demand increases for alignment with high quality, performance-based companies, ACMT has stepped up to the challenge, investing in its people and equipment to service this demand.
ACMT is positioned to handle medium to complex, close tolerance details or assemblies manufactured from sheet metal and composite materials.
- Sophisticated sheet metal assemblies use state of the art Laser, Water-Jet cutting and CNC Brake equipment.
- Several CNC machining centers complement the traditional Turning and Milling capability for parts up to 72-inch diameter.
- Typical manufacturing involves the use of exotic metal alloys and complex composite materials such as Titanium, Inconel, Kevlar and Carbon Fiber.
- Dedicated clean rooms dealing with Silicones, Epoxies and Urethanes help ensure the integrity of the components manufactured or repaired.
Our Social Mission
ACMT will actively work to help initiate and integrate business in the community, promote the benefits of local businesses, and improve the quality of life for those who work at ACMT and who live in the state of Connecticut.